Rethinking the Essence, Flexibility and Reusability of Advanced Model Exploitation
This is the website of the project REFRAME (2012-2016), coordinated by the University of Bristol, the Université de Strasbourg and the Universitat Politècnica de València. The REFRAME project has been granted by CHIST-ERA (European Coordinated Research on Long-term Challenges in Information and Communication Sciences & Technologies ERA-Net). See projects of 2011 for more details.
- Tutorial on Context-Aware Knowledge Discovery at ECMLPKDD 2016, Riva del Garda, September 19, 2016
- Project meeting, Valencia, March 21-22, 2016.
- Virtual project meeting, December 16-18, 2015.
- Project meeting, Porto, September 12-13, 2015.
- Second International Workshop on Learning over Multiple Contexts @ ECML 2015: The value of model reuse (Workshop webpage), Porto, September 11, 2015.
- We organised one of the ECML/PKDD2015 Discovery Challenges. More information is available here.
- Project meeting, Bristol, April 15-17, 2015.
- CHIST-ERA meeting, March 18-20, 2015 in Madrid.
- Project meeting, On line, November 27 & December 11, 2014.
- Project meeting, Strasbourg, September 20-22, 2014.
- First International Workshop on Learning over Multiple Contexts @ ECML 2014: Generalization and reuse of machine learning models over multiple contexts (Workshop webpage), Nancy, September 19, 2014.
- Postdoc positions available starting in 2014 at Bristol. Details here.
- Project meeting, On line, June 3 & 5, 2014.
- Project meeting, Valencia, March 12-14, 2014.
- CHIST-ERA meeting, March 4-5 in Istanbul.
- Project meeting, Strasbourg, October 27-29, 2013.
- Meelis Kull stays in Strasbourg, October 20-26, 2013.
- Project meeting, Valencia, July 1-3, 2013 (Just after ML summer school in Benicassim).
- Project meeting and CHIST-ERA meeting: March 26-27, 2013, Brussels.
- Postdoc positions available at Bristol, Strasbourg and Valencia. Details here.